Services We Offer
The G-Man Home Watch professionals conduct weekly or biweekly monitoring visits to your property. We can adjust the monitoring schedule at your request.
Our routine visits are planned to occur on various days and times to allow proper monitoring of irrigation and other systems. In addition, it can have a deterrent effect on burglars and squatters. Each visit is conducted according to a customized checklist to ensure your property is safe, secure and operating properly. As your eyes and ears, the G-Man Home Watch team promptly communicates the results of each visit to give you important information while you are away. We promote 2-way communication through phone, text, and email.
We are always here for you with a watchful eye and the update you need to put your mind at ease.
Home Watch Service : If you are a seasonal resident, G-Man provides weekly or bi-weekly visual inspections of your home to report obvious issues regarding mechanical systems such as air conditioning, humidity, landscaping, and other concerns of the homeowner. G-Man Home Watch believes in transparent pricing tailored to meet the needs of each homeowner. Click here to view our pricing table.
Vacation Service : If you are a full-time resident who vacations, G-Man provides short-term Home Watch services.
Bank and Realty Service : G-Man Home Watch provides valuable support to banks and realtors dealing with vacant properties. We coordinate repairmen, delivery and installation services to make the property market ready. We can also assist as homes are prepared for seasonal rental.
Hurricane and Storm Preparation : As you close your winter haven for the summer and plan for the tropical summer storms ahead, contact G-Man Home Watch to help you weather the storm.
Key Holder Service : We can provide safe and controlled key access to respond to security alarms, conduct security checks, escort service providers and contractors, receive deliveries, or prepare for your arrival.
Senior Service : Are you worried that your elderly parents may not be able to properly oversee repairmen or manage special deliveries? G-Man Home Watch can provide compassionate assistance with full reporting.
G-Man Home Watch Checklist
- Review overall condition of exterior
- Check for signs of mold or mildew
- Check for signs of trespassing, intrusion, vandalism, or weather damage
- Ensure all windows, doors and screens are locked, secure and free of damage
- Clean up any trash and debris especially any found near the front entry area
- Pick up mail
- Make sure exterior lighting is functioning
- Check pool and spa water levels and cleanliness
- Verify contract maintenance for landscaping, pool/spa, etc., has been performed
- Check A/C is cooling properly
- Visual inspection of dock, lift, boat or watercraft if applies
- Ensure doors and windows are closed and secure
- Check for signs of insect or pest intrusion
- Check around sinks, toilets, and water heater for signs of leaks or mildew
- Inspect water heater and A/C drip pan for moisture or leaks
- Flush toilets, and run water in sinks, showers, and tubs
- Run dishwasher and washer on short cycle
- Run garbage disposal
- Check thermostat and humidistat and insure systems are in order
- Ensure refrigerator/freezer is running properly
- Look for signs of water leaks in walls and ceilings
- Check circuit panel to ensure breakers have not tripped
- Check phones for dial tone and messages
- Test smoke detectors
- Adjust timed lighting
- Water indoor plants
- Inspect garage for visible water damage, leaks, mildew, odors, or pest intrusion
- Reset alarm system upon exit
Upon conclusion of each monitoring visit, we e-mail you a checklist report with photos.
If a potential problem is observed, the report will contain a description of the issue and a recommendation for resolution for you to consider using your preferred service providers, or tradesmen from our list of licensed contractors and handymen.
QRIDit Electronic Reporting
All of our Checklist Reports are completed electronically through the QRIDit software system. You no longer need to guess if someone was actually at your home or not…the QRIDit software system we use, uses GPS. So you will know that a G-MAN HOME Watch professional was actually at your property. Clients are able to login to their account anytime (24/7) and view any reports completed at their Florida home.
Contact G-Man Home Watch!
We offer discreet, dependable, and documented services tailored to fit your needs; all at affordable rates.
G-Man Home Watch is a full-service home watch provider serving
landlords, seasonal and vacationing homeowners in Venice, Englewood, Nokomis and West Villages.
Affiliations and Memberships
G-Man Home Watch
2389 E. Venice Ave., Unit 182, Venice, FL 34292
HOURS OF OPERATONS
Our regular business hours are Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm EST. However, given the nature of our business, we are available after hours and weekends for scheduled additional services and emergencies that may arise.